Dynamic Expressions

Thursday, January 12, 2006

WOMAN AND MOTHER
W HOA!
O nly this interjection hardly epitomises the Unique and
M agic effect that your Presence encompasses perfectly;
A s I march across the decades of time, I realize that I'm only a child who eventually
N eeds your guidance above everything else despite my crusty cloak

A nd I know that I'm not perfect,matter fact!
N obody walkin' on this earth surface is
D ainty souls in general don't know how to act

M using over the far-flung riches on this plane
O h! I can't help blushing ; I mean pretending
T he smile of BEAUTY that you represent encourages me to go
H igher than I would have imagined. yes! I'm striving
E nliven by FIRE that you bequeathed me by birth ;I promise you 1 thing:
R espect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home