Dynamic Expressions

Thursday, January 12, 2006


PATIENCE

Patience! The perfect mate I am seeking is seeking me
First, I need to develop what I want in the other person ; to magnet be

Patience! Infinite Intelligence knows the Right time and the Best manner. Outlining won't help me to go further

Patience !what seems today a pinch,
With Infinite Power as my Associate will be a cinch.

Patience! 'thou canst not steal'!
I will genuinely get the consciousness belonging to what I want
and be -still-

Patience! True Love is never lost!
I will soon meet again my beloved one without the occurring of ghosts

Patience and Understanding! My children need me to show
For their well-being and self-expression to grow

Patience and Peace, I wish the universe, in s-i-l-e-n-c-e.

1 Comments:

  • Firstly, I'd like to thank you for visiting my website and I'm glad you enjoyed my work.
    I truly admire the expressions in your writings. You surely seem to be a nice soul with blessed thoughts. We fnd only a few with those :-) I'm happy to go through your work.
    Beautiful write! I throughly enjoyed it! :-)

    By Blogger Rashmi Kayala, at January 12, 2006 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home