Dynamic Expressions

Thursday, January 12, 2006


BILLION
Money, Money, Money,
It's funny how that honey can attract bees,
Or should I say mice and cheese?
Come on! Allow me to say please!
Before there is a communicable disease
'Cause I'm the Beloved Child of Infinite Life
I don't deserve any strife,
Spirit and it's Beauty always work in my life
So why waste time and do like Lot's wife?

BRIDGE
It's already understood that everything flourish at my touch Inexhaustible Bread being my only crutch There is no lack as such, Only more, many, much...

CHORUS
Man, you don't know, When ready, the billion will pile up and pour in,
Word of a bro,they will flow, Don't hurry,when ready, you will win

With that mindframe, there is nothing else to hold
But diamond, platinum and gold
"Man, you're ballin'!", I'm constantly told.
All the time poppin' tags,
With plenty of baggy bags
You might add fags for the rhyme,
but Let me remind you that those are gags

BRIDGE
It's already understood that my Source is One, Channels being only limited by my conception of the Source .Krug 1990 and Crysti spillage without poetic pun It's not a money course, Well, that's for if you don't want to have any remorse

CHORUS
Man, you don't know, When ready, the billion will pile up and pour in,
Word of a bro,they will flow, Don't hurry,when ready, you will win

You don't want to be ugly,
As an offspring of the Real "G", you are prone to love Beauty
From 2006 onwards,
It's high time we demonstrated plenty
Like the Beloved Children of the Original King should
Keep looking good no matter the appearances, and I can ensure you would.

CHORUS
Man, you don't know, When ready, the billion will pile up and pour in, Word of a bro,they will flow, Don't hurry,when ready, you will win Man, you don't know, When ready,the billion will pile up and pour in, Word of a bro,they will flow, Don't hurry,no doubt you will win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home